We're in final preparations to leave Florida and head to the Bahamas. We've been waiting for the weather to cooperate and finally see a window we like starting tomorrow.
If I get to it, I'll update this post with more details about our expected route, anticipated weather, etc. Our SPOT messenger will be on and our real-time track viewable on the Where Are We? page while we're underway and for a few days afterward. My father is our emergency contact ashore.